Veteran Nollywood actress. Eucharia Anunobi posted on her social media that “Until you get tired of the way things are around you, nothing can change. And it can only change by a deliberate drastic action”.
“Before you start or take that drastic action to change your status quo : think well. Check your options, analyze what are needed for the change, check the cost, get information and more information, apply wisdom and discretion, don’t do it because everyone is doing it, then take the bull by the horn. The talented actress is popular for movies like “Glamour Girls,” “Died Wretched,” “The Kingdom,” “Abuja Connection” among others.
1. Eucharia obtained a National Diploma in Mass Communication from the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts award in English Language from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
2. The talented actress who is also popular for her proper diction, came into limelight for her role in the 1994 hit movie “Glamour Girls.”
3. Anunobi was married to Charles Ekwu, and has a child named Joshua with him.
4. In 2015, the actress joined M-Net hit series “Tinsel” as Claudia Ojeme, wife of JaphethOjeme and mother to Jared.
5. In an interview in 2008 with Samuel Olatunji, the actress revealed that she gave her life to Christ on March 17, 1997.
6. In 2012, the actress was ordained a pastor at Fresh Oil Ministry International, Egbeda, Lagos.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.